Do you have a dental emergency?
Dental Accidents with Northcote Dental
Dental Accidents and Injuries
Are you in pain from your tooth or gums and need an emergency appointment? Northcote Dental is here to help. We offer emergency dental services for anyone who is in pain and needs urgent care. Dental emergencies can include toothache, fractured teeth, facial swelling, bleeding, lost fillings etc. Dental emergencies can be extremely painful and inconvenient. They often come on all of a sudden without warning which can be stressful for you.
Dental Emergencies at Northcote Dental
How do you know if it’s an emergency?
Chronic pain and swelling are common symptoms of dental crises. If you have any of the following symptoms, you should contact a dentist right away:
- Are you in a lot of discomfort? An emergency is indicated by severe toothache and bleeding.
- Have you ever had a tooth fall out? A tooth that is treated right away may be saved.
- Do you have a loose tooth as an adult? Even if there is no discomfort, a loose tooth is a serious issue.
- Do you think you’re infected? An abscess or major infection in your mouth can be life-threatening, so treatment should be sought as soon as possible. It’s possible that you’ll notice swelling or knots on your gums, as well as swelling around your face.
- Do you have any bleeding from your mouth? Take this as a true emergency.